Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Complaints Voiced At Forum About VA Claims Backlog
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
WAMC Speakers Corner
Thu August 30, 2012
Alan Chartock...In Conversation with Dominick Salvatore
Host Alan Chartock is joined by Dr. Dominick Salvatore, distinguished professor of economics and director of the PhD program in economics at Fordham University. This interview was recorded at the American Institute for Economic Research in Great Barrington, Massachusetts.
A consultant to the U.N., World Bank, International Monetary Fund and several other corporations and banks, Dr. Salvatore is Honorary Professor at the Shanghai Finance University and Hunan University and was a Visiting Professor at universities in Rome, Cairo, Pretoria, Beijing, and Vienna. He is a fellow of the New York Academy of Sciences, among many other titles and honors.