Most Active Stories
- Cheerios Commercial Leaves Bitter Taste
- Breaking the Sound Barrier - NPR Labs Brings Radio To Hearing Impaired
- Dr. Dorothy Peteet, Columbia University – Hudson River and Climate Records
- Dr. Sara Konrath, University of Michigan – Age and Empathy
- Mass. Medical Marijuana Regulations Approved, Communities Prepare For Dispensaries
WAMC Speakers Corner
Thu August 30, 2012
Alan Chartock...In Conversation with Dominick Salvatore
Host Alan Chartock is joined by Dr. Dominick Salvatore, distinguished professor of economics and director of the PhD program in economics at Fordham University. This interview was recorded at the American Institute for Economic Research in Great Barrington, Massachusetts.
A consultant to the U.N., World Bank, International Monetary Fund and several other corporations and banks, Dr. Salvatore is Honorary Professor at the Shanghai Finance University and Hunan University and was a Visiting Professor at universities in Rome, Cairo, Pretoria, Beijing, and Vienna. He is a fellow of the New York Academy of Sciences, among many other titles and honors.