Most Active Stories
- Saratoga County Sheriff's Sgt. Resigns, Charged With Misconduct After Video Goes Viral
- Donation Of Historic Amusement Park May Be Brought To Referendum
- Maloney: de Blasio "Should Have Head Examined" After Withholding Clinton Endorsement
- Pittsfield's 3rd Thursdays Undergoes Changes For 2015 Season
- Western Massachusetts School Investigates Allegations Of Inappropriate Sexual Conduct
WAMC Speakers Corner
Thu August 30, 2012
Alan Chartock...In Conversation with Dominick Salvatore
Host Alan Chartock is joined by Dr. Dominick Salvatore, distinguished professor of economics and director of the PhD program in economics at Fordham University. This interview was recorded at the American Institute for Economic Research in Great Barrington, Massachusetts.
A consultant to the U.N., World Bank, International Monetary Fund and several other corporations and banks, Dr. Salvatore is Honorary Professor at the Shanghai Finance University and Hunan University and was a Visiting Professor at universities in Rome, Cairo, Pretoria, Beijing, and Vienna. He is a fellow of the New York Academy of Sciences, among many other titles and honors.