Most Active Stories
- Cousin, 19, Charged With Murder Of 5-Year-Old After Kidnapping Hoax
- County Execs Propose Partial Funding Plan For The New NY Bridge
- Part Five Of Student Loan Series Focuses On Young Farmers
- Officials Inaugurate High Speed Rail Line In Western Mass.
- Part Two Of Student Loan Series Looks At Adult Learners
WAMC Speakers Corner
Fri June 29, 2012
Alan Chartock...In Conversation with Dr. Cynthia Stuenkel
Alan is joined by Dr. Cynthia Stuenkel, an endocrinologist at the University of California-San Diego, where she is a Clinical Professor of Medicine, and a member of The Endocrine Society. Dr. Stuenkel is a leading expert on metabolism, menopause and diabetes, and researches heart disease and osteoporosis. Dr. Stuenkel attended medical school at the University of Illinois in Chicago and completed her residency at the University of Chicago.