Most Active Stories
- Cousin, 19, Charged With Murder Of 5-Year-Old After Kidnapping Hoax
- County Execs Propose Partial Funding Plan For The New NY Bridge
- Part Five Of Student Loan Series Focuses On Young Farmers
- Officials Inaugurate High Speed Rail Line In Western Mass.
- Part Two Of Student Loan Series Looks At Adult Learners
WAMC Speakers Corner
Thu July 5, 2012
Alan Chartock...In Conversation with Dr. Frank Arko
Alan is joined by Dr. Frank Arko, a vascular surgeon with the Sanger Heart and Vascular Institute and the Carolinas Medical Center in Charlotte, North Carolina. Dr. Arko, who attended medical school at Texas A & M, is an expert in aortic aneurismal disease, carotid arterial disease, deep vein thrombosis, and several other areas.