Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Complaints Voiced At Forum About VA Claims Backlog
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
WAMC Speakers Corner
Thu July 5, 2012
Alan Chartock...In Conversation with Dr. Frank Arko
Alan is joined by Dr. Frank Arko, a vascular surgeon with the Sanger Heart and Vascular Institute and the Carolinas Medical Center in Charlotte, North Carolina. Dr. Arko, who attended medical school at Texas A & M, is an expert in aortic aneurismal disease, carotid arterial disease, deep vein thrombosis, and several other areas.