Most Active Stories
- Cousin, 19, Charged With Murder Of 5-Year-Old After Kidnapping Hoax
- County Execs Propose Partial Funding Plan For The New NY Bridge
- Part Five Of Student Loan Series Focuses On Young Farmers
- Officials Inaugurate High Speed Rail Line In Western Mass.
- Part Two Of Student Loan Series Looks At Adult Learners
WAMC Speakers Corner
Thu May 19, 2011
Alan Chartock...In Conversation with Dr. Marcel Tuchman
Albany, NY – Host Alan Chartock is joined by Dr. Marcel Tuchman, a board certified internist who survived the Holocaust against long odds and describes his experiences in a memoir called Remember.
Tuchman will speak at Clarksburg Elementary School in Massachusetts on Friday, May 27th at 6 p.m.