Most Active Stories
- Scenic Rail Planned for Northern Berkshires, But Work Remains
- Prof. Nancy Prideaux, University of Texas Austin – Logistics of Black Friday
- Two NYS Legislators Look To Regulate E-Cigarettes
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Mayor-Elect, City Leaders Call For Verizon FIOS In Albany
WAMC Speakers Corner
Thu May 19, 2011
Alan Chartock...In Conversation with Dr. Marcel Tuchman
Albany, NY – Host Alan Chartock is joined by Dr. Marcel Tuchman, a board certified internist who survived the Holocaust against long odds and describes his experiences in a memoir called Remember.
Tuchman will speak at Clarksburg Elementary School in Massachusetts on Friday, May 27th at 6 p.m.