Most Active Stories
- Retracing The Steps Of Solomon Northup In Saratoga Springs
- Health Summit Focuses On Gender Equality In Clinical Research
- Vox Pop : Medical Monday - Dr. Richard Horowitz : 2/24/14
- Senate Republicans Block Sanders Omnibus Veterans Bill
- Dr. David Trilling, Northern Arizona University - Can an asteroid impact Earth?
WAMC Speakers Corner
Thu February 10, 2011
Alan Chartock...In Conversation with Jay Levy
Albany, NY – Alan is joined by Jay Levy, the Western and Central Massachusetts Regional Manager with Eliot Community Human Services. Levy is a social worker and the author of the new book Homeless Narratives & Pretreatment Pathways: From Words to Housing, which is published by Loving Healing Press.