Most Active Stories
- Saratoga County Sheriff's Sgt. Resigns, Charged With Misconduct After Video Goes Viral
- Donation Of Historic Amusement Park May Be Brought To Referendum
- Maloney: de Blasio "Should Have Head Examined" After Withholding Clinton Endorsement
- Pittsfield's 3rd Thursdays Undergoes Changes For 2015 Season
- Shakespeare & Company's Founding Artistic Dir. Speaks About Recent Leadership Resignations
WAMC Speakers Corner
Thu August 25, 2011
Alan Chartock...In Conversation with Maureen O'Flynn
Albany, NY – Alan speaks with bel canto soprano Maureen O'Flynn, an international opera star who is transitioning to the great American songbook.
For tickets to O'Flynn's new cabaret show, visit berkshirecabaret.com, or call 866-811-4111. For anyone interested in voice lessonsm the email contact is: OCvoicestudio@aol.com.