Most Active Stories
- Oakland Sweeps Yankees 3-2 In 18 Innings
- Report Cards Assessing Vermont Legislature on Business Issues Released
- Dr. Elizabeth Greene, Western University – Roman Shoes
- Dr. Leah Lakdawala, Michigan State University – Prenatal Sexism
- Dr. Thomas Wartenberg, Mount Holyoke College – Philosophy of Children’s Books
WAMC Speakers Corner
Thu August 25, 2011
Alan Chartock...In Conversation with Maureen O'Flynn
Albany, NY – Alan speaks with bel canto soprano Maureen O'Flynn, an international opera star who is transitioning to the great American songbook.
For tickets to O'Flynn's new cabaret show, visit berkshirecabaret.com, or call 866-811-4111. For anyone interested in voice lessonsm the email contact is: OCvoicestudio@aol.com.