Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- NY: Vatican Survey & "Francis Effect"
WAMC Speakers Corner
Wed September 12, 2012
Alan Chartock...In Conversation with Shari Foos
Alan is joined by Shari Foos, a marriage and family therapist with practices in New York and Los Angeles. Foos — who serves on the boards of the New Vision Foundation of L.A., the New York Council for the Humanities, and Breast Cancer.org — is currently completing a master’s degree in narrative medicine at Columbia University.