Most Active Stories
- Cousin, 19, Charged With Murder Of 5-Year-Old After Kidnapping Hoax
- County Execs Propose Partial Funding Plan For The New NY Bridge
- Part Five Of Student Loan Series Focuses On Young Farmers
- Officials Inaugurate High Speed Rail Line In Western Mass.
- Part Two Of Student Loan Series Looks At Adult Learners
Mon April 16, 2012
Alana Chernila - The Homemade Pantry
We can pretty much agree there’s nothing like farm fresh, and making delectable dishes with those ingredients. Heck with hot houses, and the storage mechanisms these days, we can get farm fresh all year round. So it kind of makes you feel bad if you grab that jarred tomato sauce from the pantry… or reach for that pop-tart in the morning to jump start the kid’s day. Well, no more my friends; we can do it all from scratch. (If we’re so inclined.) Alana Chernila has created some of the yummiest recipes for some of our old standbys, and it’s not as hard as you would think.
Music: Cab Calloway - Everybody Eats When They Come to My House