Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- NY: Vatican Survey & "Francis Effect"
WAMC New York News
Wed October 27, 2004
Albany County DA Race - David Soares
By Joe Donahue
Albany, NY – In Albany County New York, there's a three way race of Albany County District Attorney that will be decided on election day. Over the past few days we've been talking to the men running for that office. The Roger Cusick is running on the Republican and Conservative party lines, the incumbent Paul Clyne is running on the Independence party line, and David Soares is the Democratic candidate. Joe Donahue spoke with Soares this afternoon.