Most Active Stories
- Cousin, 19, Charged With Murder Of 5-Year-Old After Kidnapping Hoax
- County Execs Propose Partial Funding Plan For The New NY Bridge
- Part Five Of Student Loan Series Focuses On Young Farmers
- Officials Inaugurate High Speed Rail Line In Western Mass.
- Part Two Of Student Loan Series Looks At Adult Learners
Capital District News
Mon July 2, 2012
Albany County Legislator Christopher Higgins
Before they check the menu, diners in Albany County can also find out just how clean the kitchen is kept. Under a new law restaurants in Albany County have to post their inspection results in a prominent location. Albany County Fifth District legislator Christopher Higgins was the force behind the new law that is now in effect. He spoke with WAMC’s Brian Shields.