Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- NY: Vatican Survey & "Francis Effect"
Capital District News
Tue July 10, 2012
Albany County Legislator Gary Domalewicz
A new law in Albany County is aimed at making it harder for thieves to sell stolen merchandise. The law, approved last night by the county legislature, will place new mandates on pawn shops and jewelers in Albany County. Also, sellers must be at least 18 year old. County lawmaker, Democrat Gary Domalewicz , is the lead sponsor of the legislation. He spoke with WAMC’s Brian Shields.