Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
- Complaints Voiced At Forum About VA Claims Backlog
Capital District News
Tue July 10, 2012
Albany County Legislator Gary Domalewicz
A new law in Albany County is aimed at making it harder for thieves to sell stolen merchandise. The law, approved last night by the county legislature, will place new mandates on pawn shops and jewelers in Albany County. Also, sellers must be at least 18 year old. County lawmaker, Democrat Gary Domalewicz , is the lead sponsor of the legislation. He spoke with WAMC’s Brian Shields.