Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
- Dr. Claudia Buchmann, Ohio State University – Higher Education Gender Gap
WAMC New York News
Fri September 12, 2008
Albany Judge Drops Signature Pharmacy Steroid Case; Police Union Backs D-A Soares' Challenger
By Dave Lucas
Albany, NY – Albany County District Attorney David Soares' Steroid Probe that made national headlines is back in the news after an Albany judge dismissed several indictments... at the same, a powerful local police union throws its support behind Soares' challenger in the November elections. Capital District Bureau Chief Dave Lucas reports.