Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- NY: Vatican Survey & "Francis Effect"
New York News
Fri April 27, 2012
Albany Law School Professor Laurie Shanks
Three members of the New York State Police are suspended as officials look into allegations of a prostitution ring. One of the troopers, 18 year veteran Titus Taggert, allegedly promoted prostitution while off-duty from Troop-T, the branch which patrols the NYS Thruway. For more on the case, WAMC’s Brian Shields spoke to Albany Law School professor and defense attorney Laurie Shanks.