Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Complaints Voiced At Forum About VA Claims Backlog
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
New York News
Fri April 27, 2012
Albany Law School Professor Laurie Shanks
Three members of the New York State Police are suspended as officials look into allegations of a prostitution ring. One of the troopers, 18 year veteran Titus Taggert, allegedly promoted prostitution while off-duty from Troop-T, the branch which patrols the NYS Thruway. For more on the case, WAMC’s Brian Shields spoke to Albany Law School professor and defense attorney Laurie Shanks.