Most Active Stories
- Cousin, 19, Charged With Murder Of 5-Year-Old After Kidnapping Hoax
- County Execs Propose Partial Funding Plan For The New NY Bridge
- Part Five Of Student Loan Series Focuses On Young Farmers
- Officials Inaugurate High Speed Rail Line In Western Mass.
- Part Two Of Student Loan Series Looks At Adult Learners
Arts & Culture
Wed July 25, 2012
Alice Feiring at the Rensselaerville Festival of Writers
We welcome Alice Feiring, author of Naked Wine: Letting Grapes Do What Comes Naturally, has been published in many magazines and newspapers, including the New York Times. She is a recipient of the James Beard award and the 2011 Louis Roederer International Wine Writer’s Award for blog/on-line wine writing.