Most Active Stories
- Next In NYS: Legal Marijuana?
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- An Apple A Day Keeps The Doctor Away, And Statins Do, Too
- Family Of Norman Rockwell Angered Over Conclusions Drawn In New Rockwell Biography
- Dr. Robert Levenson, University of California Berkeley - Genetics of Marital Bliss
Arts & Culture
Wed July 25, 2012
Alice Feiring at the Rensselaerville Festival of Writers
We welcome Alice Feiring, author of Naked Wine: Letting Grapes Do What Comes Naturally, has been published in many magazines and newspapers, including the New York Times. She is a recipient of the James Beard award and the 2011 Louis Roederer International Wine Writer’s Award for blog/on-line wine writing.