Most Active Stories
- Health Summit Focuses On Gender Equality In Clinical Research
- MA Health Connector Dwindles Backlog; Website Work Remains
- Dr. Russell Poldrack, University of Texas at Austin - Studying fluctuations of the brain
- Beyond Addiction: How Science and Kindness Help People Change
- Dr. Chad Jensen, Brigham Young University - Specific types of bullying have specific results
Tue May 22, 2012
Alice Randall On Race, Weight, And 'Ada's Rules'
Author Alice Randall recently raised eyebrows when she wrote in an op-ed, "black women are fat because we want to be." This comes after the release of her new novel Ada's Rules where a preacher's wife takes care of everyone but herself, until she realizes she's gained 100 pounds. Host Michel Martin speaks with Randall and regular moms contributors.