Most Active Stories
- New Analysis And Science Answer Governor Cuomo’s Fracking Concerns
- Anchor Stores Announced For Newburgh Shopping Complex
- North Adams Goes Unsilent: Electronic Audio Experience Fills Streets
- BMC Nurses Picket Claiming Unsafe Staffing Levels
- Vermont GMO Supporters Decry Federal Bill Targeting State Level Legislation
Wed January 2, 2013
"Almost Home: Helping Kids Move from Homelessness to Hope"
Covenant House is the largest privately funded agency in the country providing shelter, food and crisis care to homeless, and runaway youth. The book, Almost Home: Helping Kids Move from Homelessness to Hope, tells the stories of six kids from Covenant House.
We speak about the book with Tina Kelley.