Most Active Stories
- Oakland Sweeps Yankees 3-2 In 18 Innings
- Report Cards Assessing Vermont Legislature on Business Issues Released
- Dr. Elizabeth Greene, Western University – Roman Shoes
- Dr. Leah Lakdawala, Michigan State University – Prenatal Sexism
- Dr. Thomas Wartenberg, Mount Holyoke College – Philosophy of Children’s Books
Wed January 2, 2013
"Almost Home: Helping Kids Move from Homelessness to Hope"
Covenant House is the largest privately funded agency in the country providing shelter, food and crisis care to homeless, and runaway youth. The book, Almost Home: Helping Kids Move from Homelessness to Hope, tells the stories of six kids from Covenant House.
We speak about the book with Tina Kelley.