Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Complaints Voiced At Forum About VA Claims Backlog
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- Dr. Claudia Buchmann, Ohio State University – Higher Education Gender Gap
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
Wed January 2, 2013
"Almost Home: Helping Kids Move from Homelessness to Hope"
Covenant House is the largest privately funded agency in the country providing shelter, food and crisis care to homeless, and runaway youth. The book, Almost Home: Helping Kids Move from Homelessness to Hope, tells the stories of six kids from Covenant House.
We speak about the book with Tina Kelley.