Most Active Stories
- Prof. Nancy Prideaux, University of Texas Austin – Logistics of Black Friday
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- F-35 To Be Housed At Vermont Air Guard Base
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- White House Cites Pre-Existing Condition Case From Its Own Ranks
Wed January 2, 2013
"Almost Home: Helping Kids Move from Homelessness to Hope"
Covenant House is the largest privately funded agency in the country providing shelter, food and crisis care to homeless, and runaway youth. The book, Almost Home: Helping Kids Move from Homelessness to Hope, tells the stories of six kids from Covenant House.
We speak about the book with Tina Kelley.