Most Active Stories
- Stephentown Speaks Out Against NED Pipeline
- Sports Report: UAlbany Coach Will Brown Interviews At Fordham, George Mason
- Massachusetts Medical Society Against Limiting Questioning About Gun Ownership
- Supporters Raise $50,000 For Farmer Facing Animal Cruelty Charges
- Skidmore Student Found Responsible For Attack Suspended For Additional Two Years
Humanities Grant Segments
Mon October 6, 2008
American Indians in New York State - Oneida Land Claim Feature
By Julia Taylor Kennedy
Oneida Reservation, NY – Julia Taylor Kennedy briefly returns to The Roundtable to help us with this story for our series.
This special Roundtable series is funded by the New York Council for the Humanities, a state affiliate of the National Endowment for the Humanities. Any views, findings, conclusions, or recommendations expressed in this website do not necessarily represent those of the National Endowment for the Humanities.