Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- White House Cites Pre-Existing Condition Case From Its Own Ranks
- The Truth About The Left Brain / Right Brain Relationship
Humanities Grant Segments
Mon October 6, 2008
American Indians in New York State - Oneida Language Feature
By Julia Taylor Kennedy
Oneida Reservation, NY – The Oneida Tribe is struggling to hold onto its language. Julia Taylor Kennedy has this story on that struggle.
This special Roundtable series is funded by the New York Council for the Humanities, a state affiliate of the National Endowment for the Humanities. Any views, findings, conclusions, or recommendations expressed in this website do not necessarily represent those of the National Endowment for the Humanities.