Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Complaints Voiced At Forum About VA Claims Backlog
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
- Dr. Claudia Buchmann, Ohio State University – Higher Education Gender Gap
Humanities Grant Segments
Mon October 6, 2008
American Indians in New York State - Oneida Language Feature
By Julia Taylor Kennedy
Oneida Reservation, NY – The Oneida Tribe is struggling to hold onto its language. Julia Taylor Kennedy has this story on that struggle.
This special Roundtable series is funded by the New York Council for the Humanities, a state affiliate of the National Endowment for the Humanities. Any views, findings, conclusions, or recommendations expressed in this website do not necessarily represent those of the National Endowment for the Humanities.