Most Active Stories
- New Analysis And Science Answer Governor Cuomo’s Fracking Concerns
- Owens Would Like To Continue In Economic Development Role
- Major Decisions On Casinos, Hydrofracking And Thruway Tolls Due Before End Of Year
- Conservation Group Praises USCG, EPA Oil-Spill Response Plan Effort
- Listener Essay - Reflections On A Life Well Lived
Hudson Valley News
Sat August 16, 2014
Anderson Center Holds Reunion
An autism center in Dutchess County celebrates its 90th anniversary this year, and there is a reunion Saturday afternoon.
In celebrating its anniversary, the not-for-profit Anderson Center for Autism in Staatsburg will hold its annual Alumni Reunion, inviting back former students and staff who have contributed to the center. The reunion will honor graduating classes dating back to the 1970s as well as current staff members of 20 years and more. The reunion takes place Saturday afternoon at the Anderson Center’s Recreation Center, during which time there will be a formal dedication of the Anderson Historical Library. Special guests are to include Vance Gage, grandson of founder Dr. Victor Anderson and Dutchess County Executive Marc Molinaro.
Arts & Culture
The Best of Our Knowledge