Most Active Stories
- Health Summit Focuses On Gender Equality In Clinical Research
- MA Health Connector Dwindles Backlog; Website Work Remains
- Dr. Russell Poldrack, University of Texas at Austin - Studying fluctuations of the brain
- Beyond Addiction: How Science and Kindness Help People Change
- Dr. Chad Jensen, Brigham Young University - Specific types of bullying have specific results
New York News
Wed February 5, 2014
Another New York Sex Scandal
The Daily News is reporting that Orange County Republican Party chairman Robert Krahulik is being asked to resign after allegedly texting lewd pictures of himself to a friend of his girlfriend.
Sources say Krahulik, 48, a lawyer and a trustee of the county community college, sent pictures of himself to a friend of the 26-year-old woman he was dating.
The controversy over Krahulik erupted last week when sources said his girlfriend briefly posted the pictures and a message on Facebook.
Krahulik, who has only been Orange County GOP chairman for a few months, said his political opponents were trying to embarrass him. “It’s unfortunate they would stoop to this level. At this point, they are embarrassing themselves.”
A high-level area Republican said it’s expected Krahulik will be gone this week.
Full story at http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/orange-county-gop-head-caught-sexting-scandal-article-1.1602509