Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- NY: Vatican Survey & "Francis Effect"
WAMC New York News
Tue May 9, 2006
Ant-acids don't help
By Jessica Bloustein
Albany, NY – U-S Senator Charles Schumer of New York is pushing for the Government Accounting Office to examine the potential impact of his proposal to break up recent big oil company mergers. At the same time, New York State lawmakers are trying to ease the burden of high gasoline prices. WAMC's Capital District Bureau Chief Jessica Bloustein reports.