Most Active Stories
- Saratoga County Sheriff's Sgt. Resigns, Charged With Misconduct After Video Goes Viral
- Donation Of Historic Amusement Park May Be Brought To Referendum
- Maloney: de Blasio "Should Have Head Examined" After Withholding Clinton Endorsement
- WAMC Spring Series: A Look At Maple Season
- Jill Stein Weighs A Run For President...
WAMC New York News
Tue May 9, 2006
Ant-acids don't help
By Jessica Bloustein
Albany, NY – U-S Senator Charles Schumer of New York is pushing for the Government Accounting Office to examine the potential impact of his proposal to break up recent big oil company mergers. At the same time, New York State lawmakers are trying to ease the burden of high gasoline prices. WAMC's Capital District Bureau Chief Jessica Bloustein reports.