Most Active Stories
- Cousin, 19, Charged With Murder Of 5-Year-Old After Kidnapping Hoax
- County Execs Propose Partial Funding Plan For The New NY Bridge
- Part Five Of Student Loan Series Focuses On Young Farmers
- Officials Inaugurate High Speed Rail Line In Western Mass.
- Part Two Of Student Loan Series Looks At Adult Learners
WAMC New York News
Wed April 26, 2006
Anthrax toxin, inhibited
By Jessica Bloustein
Troy, NY – Researchers at Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute in Troy, New York, and at the University of Toronto are perfecting a means of counteracting the sometimes fatal effects of the anthrax toxin on humans. Details from Capital District Bureau Chief Jessica Bloustein.