Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
- Complaints Voiced At Forum About VA Claims Backlog
WAMC New York News
Thu November 13, 2003
Anti-MCAS Initiative Won't Appear on Ballot
By Kelly Wilkinson
Granby, MA – A parent in Western Massachusetts frustrated with the MCAS graduation requirement tried to overturn the state mandate. It looks like he won't succeed, but he says that's a result of public apathy and lack of money. MCAS supporters say it's because the test has been widely accepted. More from our Berkshire Bureau Chief Kelly Wilkinson.