Most Active Stories
- New Analysis And Science Answer Governor Cuomo’s Fracking Concerns
- North Adams Goes Unsilent: Electronic Audio Experience Fills Streets
- Anchor Stores Announced For Newburgh Shopping Complex
- BMC Nurses Picket Claiming Unsafe Staffing Levels
- Vermont GMO Supporters Decry Federal Bill Targeting State Level Legislation
Mon August 20, 2012
AP Interview: FairPoint CEO Says Revenues To Grow
The head of FairPoint Communications says he expects the company's years-long decline in revenues to reverse itself in 2013.
CEO Paul Sunu says by the end of this year, the growth among business customers should begin exceeding the loss of residential landline customers.
As a result, revenues in 2013 are expected to grow for the first time since 2008, Sunu told The Associated Press in an interview Monday. It was Sunu's first face-to-face media interview in Maine since becoming CEO two years ago.
North Carolina-based FairPoint provides landline telephone, Internet and other telecommunications services in 18 states. Its largest holdings are in Maine, New Hampshire and Vermont, where it has about 1.1 million access lines.
Copyright 2012 Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.