Most Active Stories
- Saratoga County Sheriff's Sgt. Resigns, Charged With Misconduct After Video Goes Viral
- Donation Of Historic Amusement Park May Be Brought To Referendum
- Maloney: de Blasio "Should Have Head Examined" After Withholding Clinton Endorsement
- WAMC Spring Series: A Look At Maple Season
- Jill Stein Weighs A Run For President...
WAMC New York News
Thu April 19, 2007
APA Begins Adjudicatory Hearings on Resort Project
By Pat Bradley
Tupper Lake, NY – The Adirondack Park Agency held its first public hearing Wednesday before an administrative law judge to determine whether the largest development proposal ever brought before the agency should move forward. North Country Bureau Chief Pat Bradley was in Tupper Lake Wednesday for the hearings on the Adirondack Club and Resort Project.