Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
- Dr. Claudia Buchmann, Ohio State University – Higher Education Gender Gap
Mon May 7, 2012
The Apprenticeship Project - Hana van der Kolk
The Apprenticeship Project, a collectively-created performance installation, takes place on Wednesday in North Adams. The performance features 34 performers engaged in a variety of activities. We learn more from Arthur Levitt '52 Artist-in-Residence at Williams College, Hana van der Kolk.