Most Active Stories
- MA Health Connector Dwindles Backlog; Website Work Remains
- Dr. Russell Poldrack, University of Texas at Austin - Studying fluctuations of the brain
- Beyond Addiction: How Science and Kindness Help People Change
- Dr. Chad Jensen, Brigham Young University - Specific types of bullying have specific results
- From The Museum To The Dorm Room: Williams Art Loan Program
WAMC New England News
Thu April 20, 2006
Are High Gas Prices Changing Habits?
By Dan Bobkoff
Northampton, ma – Triple-A says gas prices hit the highest prices ever this week-except for the week after Hurricane Katrina. So, are the high costs changing any habits? WAMC's Pioneer Valley Bureau Chief Dan Bobkoff went to find out.