Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Complaints Voiced At Forum About VA Claims Backlog
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- How Technology Is Transforming Archaeology
- Dr. Claudia Buchmann, Ohio State University – Higher Education Gender Gap
WAMC New England News
Thu April 20, 2006
Are High Gas Prices Changing Habits?
By Dan Bobkoff
Northampton, ma – Triple-A says gas prices hit the highest prices ever this week-except for the week after Hurricane Katrina. So, are the high costs changing any habits? WAMC's Pioneer Valley Bureau Chief Dan Bobkoff went to find out.