Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
- Dr. Claudia Buchmann, Ohio State University – Higher Education Gender Gap
Fri June 12, 2009
Art Omi Fields Sculpture Park (aired 6/12/09)
By Sarah LaDuke
Ghent, NY – Bill Maynes and Sarah Anderson Lock take Sarah LaDuke around and teach her all about The Fields Sculpture Park. Sarah also speaks with Orly Genger mid-installation.
To see the photos Sarah took paste this link into your browser: