Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- NY: Vatican Survey & "Francis Effect"
Mon July 21, 2008
Artie Traum Tribute Performance Place
Albany, NY – Artie and his brother Happy have been fixtures at WAMC for over 20 years. The program "Bring it on Home" was one of the most popular programs on the station. We and the entire WAMC community wish Happy, and Artie's wife Beverly our condolences. If you would like to share your condolences or remembrances of Artie, please e-mail email@example.com.
All of us at WAMC are saddened by the death of our friend Artie Traum. He recently came to The Linda for a special performance. We share that performance, here.