Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Complaints Voiced At Forum About VA Claims Backlog
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- Dr. Claudia Buchmann, Ohio State University – Higher Education Gender Gap
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
Mon July 21, 2008
Artie Traum Tribute Performance Place
Albany, NY – Artie and his brother Happy have been fixtures at WAMC for over 20 years. The program "Bring it on Home" was one of the most popular programs on the station. We and the entire WAMC community wish Happy, and Artie's wife Beverly our condolences. If you would like to share your condolences or remembrances of Artie, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
All of us at WAMC are saddened by the death of our friend Artie Traum. He recently came to The Linda for a special performance. We share that performance, here.