Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- NY: Vatican Survey & "Francis Effect"
WAMC New York News
Fri September 26, 2003
Arts Council Offers Innovative Health Plan
By Allison Dunne
Kingston, NY – At a time when health insurance premiums are through the roof, the Ulster County Arts Council is offering what one of its board members says is a progressive new health plan. It's a less expensive alternative for those who go the doctor only two or three times a year. WAMC's Hudson Valley Bureau Chief Allison Dunne reports.