Most Active Stories
- Cousin, 19, Charged With Murder Of 5-Year-Old After Kidnapping Hoax
- County Execs Propose Partial Funding Plan For The New NY Bridge
- Part Five Of Student Loan Series Focuses On Young Farmers
- Officials Inaugurate High Speed Rail Line In Western Mass.
- Part Two Of Student Loan Series Looks At Adult Learners
WAMC New York News
Fri September 26, 2003
Arts Council Offers Innovative Health Plan
By Allison Dunne
Kingston, NY – At a time when health insurance premiums are through the roof, the Ulster County Arts Council is offering what one of its board members says is a progressive new health plan. It's a less expensive alternative for those who go the doctor only two or three times a year. WAMC's Hudson Valley Bureau Chief Allison Dunne reports.