Most Active Stories
- Saratoga County Sheriff's Sgt. Resigns, Charged With Misconduct After Video Goes Viral
- Donation Of Historic Amusement Park May Be Brought To Referendum
- Maloney: de Blasio "Should Have Head Examined" After Withholding Clinton Endorsement
- WAMC Spring Series: A Look At Maple Season
- Jill Stein Weighs A Run For President...
WAMC New York News
Wed July 26, 2006
Assembly Committees Continue Probe into Congressional Winter Challenge
By Pat Bradley
Albany, NY – The head of the Olympic Regional Development Authority was the sole person to testify Tuesday at a public hearing held by two New York State Assembly committees. The assemblymen are continuing their probe into an annual event that uses the state-funded venues and some state dollars to host federal officials and lobbyists. WAMC's North Country Bureau Chief Pat Bradley has more.