Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- NY: Vatican Survey & "Francis Effect"
WAMC New York News
Mon January 12, 2004
Assemblyman Manning Lays Out 2004 Agenda
By Allison Dunne
Hudson, NY – As the New York legislative session is newly underway, Hudson Valley area Assemblyman Pat Manning says there are two local issues at the top of his list. He says on a statewide basis, given the nearly $6-billion-dollar budget deficit, legislators should view taxes through different lenses. WAMC's Hudson Valley Bureau Chief Allison Dunne spoke with the Republican Assemblyman Manning about his goals for 2004.