Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- NY: Vatican Survey & "Francis Effect"
North Country/Adirondacks News
Tue May 13, 2008
Attorney for a former altar boy has urged jurors to award millions
VT – An attorney for a former altar boy, who filed suit against Vermont's Catholic Diocese, has urged jurors to award millions in compensatory and punitive damages for suffering that was allegedly endured at the hands of a priest. WAMC's North Country Bureau Chief Pat Bradley has more...