Most Active Stories
- Retracing The Steps Of Solomon Northup In Saratoga Springs
- Health Summit Focuses On Gender Equality In Clinical Research
- Vox Pop : Medical Monday - Dr. Richard Horowitz : 2/24/14
- Senate Republicans Block Sanders Omnibus Veterans Bill
- Dr. David Trilling, Northern Arizona University - Can an asteroid impact Earth?
North Country/Adirondacks News
Tue May 13, 2008
Attorney for a former altar boy has urged jurors to award millions
VT – An attorney for a former altar boy, who filed suit against Vermont's Catholic Diocese, has urged jurors to award millions in compensatory and punitive damages for suffering that was allegedly endured at the hands of a priest. WAMC's North Country Bureau Chief Pat Bradley has more...