Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- NY: Vatican Survey & "Francis Effect"
WAMC New York News
Mon December 15, 2003
Attorney General Reports on Reducing Schoharie Sediment
By Allison Dunne
Catskill Park, NY – New York's Attorney General has released a report on water quality in the Schoharie Reservoir. He says a new water intake structure would not only improve the drinking water, but protect a Catskill Mountain trout stream. WAMC's Hudson Valley Bureau Chief Allison Dunne filed this report.