Most Active Stories
- Cousin, 19, Charged With Murder Of 5-Year-Old After Kidnapping Hoax
- County Execs Propose Partial Funding Plan For The New NY Bridge
- Part Five Of Student Loan Series Focuses On Young Farmers
- Officials Inaugurate High Speed Rail Line In Western Mass.
- Part Two Of Student Loan Series Looks At Adult Learners
Tue February 7, 2012
Australian Toddler Beats Machine At Its Own Game
Originally published on Tue February 7, 2012 7:32 am
RENEE MONTAGNE, HOST:
Good morning. I'm Renee Montagne. It is one of the most frustrating games at the arcade. Players use a motorized claw to grab slippery prizes. An Australian boy found a way to beat the system. Three-year-old Noah Jeffrey climbed up the chute and into the case of stuffed animals and candy. The Herald Sun reports, while he sucked on lollipops, he also handed them out to children gathered outside. The boy was coaxed out the same way he went in, lured by the promise of a toy. It's MORNING EDITION. Transcript provided by NPR, Copyright NPR.