Most Active Stories
- County Execs Propose Partial Funding Plan For The New NY Bridge
- Cousin, 19, Charged With Murder Of 5-Year-Old After Kidnapping Hoax
- Part Five Of Student Loan Series Focuses On Young Farmers
- Officials Inaugurate High Speed Rail Line In Western Mass.
- Part Two Of Student Loan Series Looks At Adult Learners
WAMC New York News
Fri March 7, 2003
Author Devra Davis Speaks at Toxics Conference
By Arlen Cellana
Boston, MA – Author Devra Davis will speak tomorrow in Boston as part of the Toxic Actions Center's annual Toxics Conference on the links between toxics and chronic disease. Berkshire Bureau Chief Arlen Cellana asked Davis--a world-renowned epidemiologist--how her childhood experiences led her to write her book--a National Book Award Finalist--titled, When Smoke Ran Like Water".