Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- NY: Vatican Survey & "Francis Effect"
WAMC New York News
Fri March 7, 2003
Author Devra Davis Speaks at Toxics Conference
By Arlen Cellana
Boston, MA – Author Devra Davis will speak tomorrow in Boston as part of the Toxic Actions Center's annual Toxics Conference on the links between toxics and chronic disease. Berkshire Bureau Chief Arlen Cellana asked Davis--a world-renowned epidemiologist--how her childhood experiences led her to write her book--a National Book Award Finalist--titled, When Smoke Ran Like Water".