Most Active Stories
- Retracing The Steps Of Solomon Northup In Saratoga Springs
- Health Summit Focuses On Gender Equality In Clinical Research
- Vox Pop : Medical Monday - Dr. Richard Horowitz : 2/24/14
- Senate Republicans Block Sanders Omnibus Veterans Bill
- Dr. David Trilling, Northern Arizona University - Can an asteroid impact Earth?
Hudson Valley News
Sat May 18, 2013
Authorities Identify The Body Found In The River
TUSTEN, N.Y. (AP) — Authorities have identified the man found floating in the middle of the Delaware River on the Pennsylvania-New York border earlier this month.
State police in New York’s Sullivan County say Friday they used dental records to identify the body as 56-year-old James Estes of Nicholson, Pennsylvania. The man’s body was found by a group of canoeists May 4. He had been reported missing to Pennsylvania State Police on April 25. Troopers say an autopsy was unable to determine how Estes died. They do not suspect foul play.
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press.