Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- NY: Vatican Survey & "Francis Effect"
Hudson Valley News
Sat May 18, 2013
Authorities Identify The Body Found In The River
TUSTEN, N.Y. (AP) — Authorities have identified the man found floating in the middle of the Delaware River on the Pennsylvania-New York border earlier this month.
State police in New York’s Sullivan County say Friday they used dental records to identify the body as 56-year-old James Estes of Nicholson, Pennsylvania. The man’s body was found by a group of canoeists May 4. He had been reported missing to Pennsylvania State Police on April 25. Troopers say an autopsy was unable to determine how Estes died. They do not suspect foul play.
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press.