Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- NY: Vatican Survey & "Francis Effect"
WAMC New York News
Tue April 6, 2004
Bank America Cuts Could Impact FleetBoston Employees
By Pat Bradley
Albany, NY – Bank-of-America will cut 12-thousand-500 jobs, about seven percent of its workforce. The announcement comes only days after Bank-of-America received final approval to acquire FleetBoston, a key financial institution in this region. North Country Bureau Chief Pat Bradley has more.