Most Active Stories
- Dr. Russell Johnson, Michigan State University - The Harmful Effects of Smartphones
- The Great Debate - Single Payer or Private Insurance
- MA Health Connector Dwindles Backlog; Website Work Remains
- Dr. Russell Poldrack, University of Texas at Austin - Studying fluctuations of the brain
- A Whole Lotta Flash: Lesli Margherita In "Matilda: The Musical"
WAMC New York News
Tue April 6, 2004
Bank America Cuts Could Impact FleetBoston Employees
By Pat Bradley
Albany, NY – Bank-of-America will cut 12-thousand-500 jobs, about seven percent of its workforce. The announcement comes only days after Bank-of-America received final approval to acquire FleetBoston, a key financial institution in this region. North Country Bureau Chief Pat Bradley has more.