Most Active Stories
- Saratoga County Sheriff's Sgt. Resigns, Charged With Misconduct After Video Goes Viral
- Donation Of Historic Amusement Park May Be Brought To Referendum
- Maloney: de Blasio "Should Have Head Examined" After Withholding Clinton Endorsement
- WAMC Spring Series: A Look At Maple Season
- Jill Stein Weighs A Run For President...
WAMC New England News
Fri February 23, 2007
Banks want retailers to pay for data thefts
By Paul Tuthill
Boston, MA – Who should pay for credit card data thefts, such as the recent massive breach affecting customers of TJ Maxx and Marshall's stores? Legislation filed in the Massachusetts Legislature would make retailers financially liable...The story from Pioneer Valley News Bureau Chief Paul Tuthill...