Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Complaints Voiced At Forum About VA Claims Backlog
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
- Dr. Claudia Buchmann, Ohio State University – Higher Education Gender Gap
Thu February 15, 2007
Bard College's Hungarian Reunion
Albany, NY – In 1956, 300 Hungarian freedom fighter refugees arrived at Bard College in Annandale-on-Hudson, New York, fresh from the Hungarian Revolution.
To commemorate their fight for freedom, Bard is hosting a reuion for students, their families, and faculty members.
Susan spoke about the revolution and its aftermath with former refugees Laszlo Bito, Ferenc Novak, and reunion organizer Susan Gillespie.