Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- NY: Vatican Survey & "Francis Effect"
WAMC New York News
Tue December 20, 2005
By Carrie Saldo
Pittsfield, MA – Play Ball! That phrase will be heard for the next two summers at Wahconah Park in Pittsfield, Massachusetts. Pittsfield is one of many smaller Northeast region cities that consider semi-pro baseball a tourist attraction, as well as a boon for locals.