Most Active Stories
- New Analysis And Science Answer Governor Cuomo’s Fracking Concerns
- Anchor Stores Announced For Newburgh Shopping Complex
- BMC Nurses Picket Claiming Unsafe Staffing Levels
- Vermont GMO Supporters Decry Federal Bill Targeting State Level Legislation
- Conservation Group Praises USCG, EPA Oil-Spill Response Plan Effort
Mon April 8, 2013
"Battle Ready: Memoir of a SEAL Warrior Medic" by Mark L. Donald
As a SEAL and combat medic, Mark Donald served his country with valorous distinction for almost twenty-five years and survived some of the most dangerous combat actions imaginable.
His new book, Battle Ready: Memoir of a SEAL Warrior Medic, immerses the reader in the unique life of the elite warrior-medic and describes his triumph over Post Traumatic Stress Disorder that threatened to destroy him and his family.