Most Active Stories
- Retracing The Steps Of Solomon Northup In Saratoga Springs
- Health Summit Focuses On Gender Equality In Clinical Research
- Vox Pop : Medical Monday - Dr. Richard Horowitz : 2/24/14
- Senate Republicans Block Sanders Omnibus Veterans Bill
- Dr. David Trilling, Northern Arizona University - Can an asteroid impact Earth?
Mon April 8, 2013
"Battle Ready: Memoir of a SEAL Warrior Medic" by Mark L. Donald
As a SEAL and combat medic, Mark Donald served his country with valorous distinction for almost twenty-five years and survived some of the most dangerous combat actions imaginable.
His new book, Battle Ready: Memoir of a SEAL Warrior Medic, immerses the reader in the unique life of the elite warrior-medic and describes his triumph over Post Traumatic Stress Disorder that threatened to destroy him and his family.