Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- NY: Vatican Survey & "Francis Effect"
WAMC New York News
Fri March 10, 2006
Bedbugs in the Catskills
By Deborah Runcie
Ellenville, NY – A 20 million dollar lawsuit against a famous resort hotel in the Catskills has attracted national attention.
WAMC's Hudson Valley Bureau Chief Deborah Runcie has the details.