Most Active Stories
- Prof. Nancy Prideaux, University of Texas Austin – Logistics of Black Friday
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- F-35 To Be Housed At Vermont Air Guard Base
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- White House Cites Pre-Existing Condition Case From Its Own Ranks
WAMC New York News
Thu December 1, 2005
Belleayre Battle Continues to Brew
By Deborah Runcie
Catskill, NY – Developers who have proposed building a mega-resort that spills over from Delaware County to Ulster County, New York, are aggressively appealing what they consider to be an unjust ruling by a Department of Environmental Conservation judge.
WAMC's Hudson Valley Bureau Chief Deborah Runcie has the latest.