Most Active Stories
- Saratoga County Sheriff's Sgt. Resigns, Charged With Misconduct After Video Goes Viral
- Scenic Rail Expected To Be Running In Northern Berkshires This Summer
- Donation Of Historic Amusement Park May Be Brought To Referendum
- Maloney: de Blasio "Should Have Head Examined" After Withholding Clinton Endorsement
- Threats Lead To Hamilton College Lockdown
WAMC New York News
Thu February 2, 2006
Belleayre Resort Battle Continues
By Deborah Runcie
Catskill, NY – The Ulster County Legislature has made a decision to move forward on an alternative proposal for the building of a mega-resort that spills over from Delaware County to Ulster County New York.
WAMC's Hudson Valley Bureau Chief Deborah Runcie has more.