Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- NY: Vatican Survey & "Francis Effect"
WAMC New York News
Mon July 7, 2008
Benedictine Nurses Fight to Unionize
By Susan Barnett
Kingston, NY – Nurses trying to unionize at an Ulster County hospital are in Albany today to put their case before the National Labor Relations Board. Hudson Valley bureau chief Susan Barnett reports.