Most Active Stories
- Retracing The Steps Of Solomon Northup In Saratoga Springs
- Health Summit Focuses On Gender Equality In Clinical Research
- Vox Pop : Medical Monday - Dr. Richard Horowitz : 2/24/14
- Senate Republicans Block Sanders Omnibus Veterans Bill
- Dr. David Trilling, Northern Arizona University - Can an asteroid impact Earth?
WAMC New York News
Mon July 7, 2008
Benedictine Nurses Fight to Unionize
By Susan Barnett
Kingston, NY – Nurses trying to unionize at an Ulster County hospital are in Albany today to put their case before the National Labor Relations Board. Hudson Valley bureau chief Susan Barnett reports.