Most Active Stories
- Next In NYS: Legal Marijuana?
- Family Of Norman Rockwell Angered Over Conclusions Drawn In New Rockwell Biography
- An Apple A Day Keeps The Doctor Away, And Statins Do, Too
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- Dr. Robert Levenson, University of California Berkeley - Genetics of Marital Bliss
WAMC New England News
Fri July 11, 2008
Benefits for gay couples can't be applied retroactively
MA – The highest court in Massachusetts has ruled that marriage benefits for gay couples can't be applied retroactively to the time before same-sex marriage was legalized in the state. WAMC's Paul Tuthill reports. COPYRIGHT 2008 BY THE ASSOCIATED PRESS. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.