Most Active Stories
- Next In NYS: Legal Marijuana?
- Family Of Norman Rockwell Angered Over Conclusions Drawn In New Rockwell Biography
- An Apple A Day Keeps The Doctor Away, And Statins Do, Too
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- Dr. Robert Levenson, University of California Berkeley - Genetics of Marital Bliss
WAMC New England News
Thu June 14, 2007
Berkshire County health trails rest of state
By Carrie Saldo
Pittsfield, MA – Many of the residents in Berkshire County are in poorer health when compared to residents in the rest of Massachusetts. Alcohol abuse, obesity, and tobacco use are among the health problems more prevalent in the Berkshires.
WAMC's Berkshire Bureau Chief, Carrie Saldo, has this report;