Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Complaints Voiced At Forum About VA Claims Backlog
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- Dr. Claudia Buchmann, Ohio State University – Higher Education Gender Gap
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
Arts & Culture
Fri August 10, 2012
Berkshire Fringe and Wardrobe Ensemble
In 2005, Bazaar Productions launched the first season of The Berkshire Fringe, a 21-day festival of theater, dance, music and multi-media works by emerging voices from across the United States.
This year, the The Berkshire Fringe invites a diverse group of theater makers from the United Kingdom, Korea and across the United States to participate in a unique artist-in-residency program. While in residency at the The Berkshire Fringe, participating artists and ensembles will develop and perform new work, teach community workshops and invite audiences to engage in their creative process through open rehearsals and discussions.
Sara Katzoff is the co-founder of Bazaar Productions and The Berkshire Fringe – she is also a director, actor and teaching artist and she joins us now along with Jesse Jones and Jesse Meadows, Co-Founding members of Wardrobe Ensemble from Bristol, UK.
Wardrobe Ensemble presents RIOT: An epic tale of violence, greed and cheap sofas through August 16th.