Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- NY: Vatican Survey & "Francis Effect"
Thu September 10, 2009
Berkshire Grown - Preserving the Bounty
By Joe Donahue
Albany, NY – The current state of our national economy combined with the home gardening boom and local food movement has led to a huge revival in the old-fashioned art of preserving food. Berkshire Grown is presenting workshops to teach participants about food preservation. Troy Kinser, Fiona de Ris, and Chris Bonnivier join Joe to talk about these workshops.