Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
- Dr. Claudia Buchmann, Ohio State University – Higher Education Gender Gap
Thu September 10, 2009
Berkshire Grown - Preserving the Bounty
By Joe Donahue
Albany, NY – The current state of our national economy combined with the home gardening boom and local food movement has led to a huge revival in the old-fashioned art of preserving food. Berkshire Grown is presenting workshops to teach participants about food preservation. Troy Kinser, Fiona de Ris, and Chris Bonnivier join Joe to talk about these workshops.